Yield 2 cups
- 1 cup sun dried tomatoes, soaked
- 4 medium tomatoes, cut in quarters
- 3 large garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1 tablespoon gluten-free Tamari organic tamari
- Kosher salt to taste
- SOAK. Soak sun dried tomatoes for an hour or more in lukewarm water to re-hydrate them. Once they are re-hydrated drain, chop, and set aside.
- GATHER. Measure out dried herbs, chop tomatoes, and garlic.
- BLEND. Put all ingredients in a high speed blender and blend to your desired consistency.
- SERVE. Use sauce on your favorite pasta or vegetable, as a pizza sauce, or as a dipping sauce.
Recipe by Chickfoodtv at http://www.chickfoodtv.com/no-cook-marinara-sauce/